CFP® Certificants: 25 credits (23 Financial Planning, 2 Professional Responsibility)
Provincial Life Credits: 25 credits (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON)
Provincial A&S Credits: 13 credits (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON)
Institute Members: 18 credits
IIROC (CECAP) Credits: 8 credits (4 Compliance, 4 Professional Development)
C’Life is an FP Canada-approved CE provider and has many courses approved by the Council. The following course bundle is a shortcut for ordering the annual credit requirement to renew certification.
These courses also provide life credits, which can be submitted to provincial regulators. All credits will display on each course Certificate.
You will receive these courses, which include your mandatory Professional Responsibility credits:
- Property Matters: Property, Beneficiaries, Tax, and Life Insurance
- RRIF Management: Opportunities and Challenges
- Cyber Security: Protecting Client Privacy in Your Practice
- Do Your Best: Professional Standards, Ethical Proficiency and Principles for Conduct
- Insurance Needs of Older Folks
- Elder Abuse and the Financial Exploitation of Seniors
- Ethics at Work