IIROC Credits (not CECAP)*: 30 credits (10 Compliance, 20 Professional Development)
CFP® Certificants: 30 (28 Financial Planning; 2 Professional Responsibility)
Institute Members: 23 credits (including one ethics)
Provincial Life Credits: 30 credits (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, AB:23)
IIROC registrants require 10 Compliance plus 20 Professional Development credits each cycle. This package covers this requirement. It has all the credits you need. All courses can be completed on your schedule to meet your December 31, 2021 deadline.
The compliance courses in this package include:
- Professional Responsibility and Seniors
- Ethics in the Investment Industry
The professional development courses switch things up from your typical investment focus. They include:
- Taking Care of Business: Insurance Needs of Business Owners
- Income Replacement (part of the Financial Planning for Life series of courses)
- After Age 71: RRSP/LIRA Options and Strategies
Receive an immediate regulator-approved Certificate upon completion of each course.
*IIROC Guidance Note 19-0222 para.2.2 states that CECAP accreditation of CE courses is not required when the course has been accredited by other regulated platforms and meets requirements of Rule 2653.