Provincial Life Credits: 5 credits in (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON)
Provincial A&S Credits: 5 credits in (BC, AB, SK, MB, ON)
CFP® Certificant: 5 credits (Financial Planning)
General Credits: 5 credits in AB
This is a course about a thief that sneaks in, and remains undetected until it steals a person’s independence and ability to cope financially.
The thief is dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
A Big Issue addresses dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in the context of mental and financial capacity. Here’s what you need to know and how to prepare for the upcoming epidemic.
- How will you recognize dementia or Alzheimer’s in your client?
- How many of your clients might be affected?
- What is your responsibility to your client?
- What can, and will you do — and when?
- Is there a role for insurance?
This is pure financial planning knowledge that addresses a frightening problem with information, insights, and ideas.